Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and su

Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

A recent survey shows that the American on average, when asked whether the current education system confine the students’ imagination and spirits, would probably say yes. Formal education, by definition, is that the system which all students have to attend. While the formal education encourage students to develop their strength and further progress what they are interested, it is categorical that students must be grounded the basic knowledge about the corresponding area of study they might pursuit in the future. After weighting the evidence, it is clear that the formal education does not re...

Sentence: A recent survey shows that the American on average, when asked whether the current education system confine the students' imagination and spirits, would probably say yes.
Description: The fragment system confine the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace confine with verb, past tense

Sentence: After weighting the evidence, it is clear that the formal education does not restrain students' thought and spirits; rather it maximise the freedom for students.
Error: maximise Suggestion: maximize

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre