Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reason

Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Implicit of democarcy in a nation is that the government has to consider each individual's right and people are entitiled to overthrow the authorities that chagrin its voters. While some argue that Being astute is the only way to be effecient for the government, others assert that a democrative government, following the public's demanding, is the way to prosperisty. Throughout history, however, the efficient governments was not only decisive on making the policies, but they also listened to public opinions before reaching the conclusions.

First, the government that solely rely on their own judgement is considered to be monoarchy and will lead to the collapse. Suviet Union, once a superpower of the world, followed the communism and implemented monoarchtic policies. Consequently, people were servile and reticent to comment the government's decisions, which in the view of many as sacred cow. Officials had no idea what their civilions desired and the refrained public was unable to criticize the authorities when there was unfairness and corruptions. As a result of being monoarchy and restrained freedom of speech, soon after late twentieth century, Suivet Union collapsed due to its debauchery.

In contrasting to Suviet Union, once a advocates of communism, China seems to, in practice if not in principle, have embraced the democracy by reinforcing freedom of speech and widely evaluating public comments on the implement of policies. More importantly, irrsepctive of whether the politicians are completely following the dethe china's officials strengthen the democratic environment in China and are positive to media's critics, from milk scandles to the investigation of earthquale, from local authorities' corruption to justical system. Despite of being more democratic in politics, China's governors are astute on making major decisons as they used to be, such as sovereighty issues and the annual expense of defense. In a consequence, as the one of world's economic leaders, people's repbulic of China has the ardent support from its people and has had twenty succssive growths in GDP since its open-gate and pro-democracy policies.

In final analysis, governors should not solely rely on monoarchy on implementing policies; rather they need to consider the comments and critics from the publics. That way the society as a whole will be more motivated in the implement of policies.

Sentence: Implicit of democarcy in a nation is that the government has to consider each individual's right and people are entitiled to overthrow the authorities that chagrin its voters.
Error: entitiled Suggestion: entitled
Error: democarcy Suggestion: democracy

Sentence: While some argue that Being astute is the only way to be effecient for the government, others assert that a democrative government, following the public's demanding, is the way to prosperisty.
Error: democrative Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: prosperisty Suggestion: prosperity
Error: effecient Suggestion: efficient

Sentence: First, the government that solely rely on their own judgement is considered to be monoarchy and will lead to the collapse.
Error: monoarchy Suggestion: monarchy
Error: judgement Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Suviet Union, once a superpower of the world, followed the communism and implemented monoarchtic policies.
Error: monoarchtic Suggestion: monarch

Sentence: Officials had no idea what their civilions desired and the refrained public was unable to criticize the authorities when there was unfairness and corruptions.
Error: civilions Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As a result of being monoarchy and restrained freedom of speech, soon after late twentieth century, Suivet Union collapsed due to its debauchery.
Error: monoarchy Suggestion: monarchy

Sentence: More importantly, irrsepctive of whether the politicians are completely following the dethe china's officials strengthen the democratic environment in China and are positive to media's critics, from milk scandles to the investigation of earthquale, from local authorities' corruption to justical system.
Error: dethe Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: justical Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: scandles Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: earthquale Suggestion: earthquake
Error: irrsepctive Suggestion: irrespective

Sentence: Despite of being more democratic in politics, China's governors are astute on making major decisons as they used to be, such as sovereighty issues and the annual expense of defense.
Error: decisons Suggestion: decisions
Error: sovereighty Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In a consequence, as the one of world's economic leaders, people's repbulic of China has the ardent support from its people and has had twenty succssive growths in GDP since its open-gate and pro-democracy policies.
Error: repbulic Suggestion: republic
Error: succssive Suggestion: successive

Sentence: In final analysis, governors should not solely rely on monoarchy on implementing policies; rather they need to consider the comments and critics from the publics.
Error: monoarchy Suggestion: monarchy

No. of Spelling Errors: 18 2 (Hi, leave some minutes check out spellings)