Government should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of future.

Author claims that government should focus on solving current problems than on ancipated future problems. Government controls on society and they are the authorized persons to take decision about the society, So they should be aware of intricate level of problems in society and their consequences.

Government should focus on current problems happening in society if they are harming to society extremely. Ex.If any contagious disease spreads among a country then it is very dangerous. It has to be controlled because it's effect cannot be controlled later on. It is better to look at current problems is to avoid problems in future.As we know prevention is better than cure.Because ignorance of today's will cause danger for future. For example Now-days In India many cities are developing drastically, it is good to have advancement but there should be consideration of environment also.It should be sustainable growth.Here many cities are making by huge construction buildings but what about people who were living on their land? They should have their own place to live as they were living happily. Also many chemical and other industries are growing so government should take action so that these industries will not violate environmental norms.

Government should make actions on current issues like education growth among ountry.Because if people will not educated then what will be future of country?Country's growth totally depends on youth growth.They are the power of the country.So at this situation if country will think of future problems like hike in prices of fuel then it will not helpful for the future of the country itself. So government should make what is priority of our nation? In which ways we can build up our nation.

However government should also careful about future plans also. It is always good to have some goals to achieve in future and what are the problems related to it?Government should also careful about anticipated future problems as how are the neighboring country's relation with us? will it affect to our nation? What are the future global activities of nations so that government should make a position on a global level.Government should also crucial about research in future. If there will be less efforts from scientists then what are the solutions for it?It should be look out.

Hence I conclude that government should focus on solving the immediate present problems rather than trying to solve anticipated future ones as on present problems future of country depends.So it's better to solve in present condition.

Sentence: Author claims that government should focus on solving current problems than on ancipated future problems.
Error: ancipated Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.