Government should focuss on solving immediate peoblems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of future.

The assertion that government should focuss on solving immediate peoblems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of future is a controversial one.On one hand,today’s problems can consider as a base for future problems,so they should be solved first.On the other hand,sometimes it is difficult to solve today’s problems and anticipated problems can be easily solved.However, in the final analysis,government should focuss on immediate problems of today rather than future problems.

Firstly,if government succeed in solving today’s immediate problems,it will sure be able to solve anticipated problems of future.For example,the increasing rate of population may be a cause for the problems like unemployment,starvation,poverty.So rather solving the problem of poverty,starvation,government should focuss on to solve the cause of that problems.

Secondly,the most disseminated problem is terrorism.After attacked by terrorist if government let them.then it will lead to more attacks and would be consider as weakness.so government should admonish them and also must increase the security of nation.So the government should take action against them today not in future by waiting for another attack and building their strength. If they are not be punished today,then it will result in creating more problems for nation.

However,sometimes it is not possible to solve today’s problems such as the rising cost of petrol because of the limited stock of this underground wealth.So,government should help scientist to find the alternative.So future problems can be solved concerning fuel for transport.

Despite this, solving today’s problems overweighs on solving future problems.
To conclude,govern ment should focuss on solving today’s problems rather than solving anticipated problems by considering today’s problems as a base for future problems.Further it is easy to find solution of today’s problems because we might not be sure about future problems.

Sentence: The assertion that government should focuss on solving immediate peoblems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of future is a controversial one.On one hand,today's problems can consider as a base for future problems,so they should be solved first.On the other hand,sometimes it is difficult to solve today's problems and anticipated problems can be easily solved.However, in the final analysis,government should focuss on immediate problems of today rather than future
Error: peoblems Suggestion: problems