Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

The problem is such thing occurs any time, in present as well as future also. it may be personal or social. It always better to solve present problem rather than anticipated future problem. i completely agree to government should focus on current problem. it better for government as well as state also.

It always auspicious to live in present rather than future. for government point of view it best for state people. for ex. in state road condition day by day deteriorate , so it good to solve the current issue as early as possible. current issue occurs any time in life. for ex if natural calamity occurs or hapless condition occurs then better to solve current issue rather than future problems.

The government solve current issue it help to people also. for ex if some particular Express way suddenly no of accident increase, then government should study that way why this happened and solve issue. some times due to snow flow or flood lot of problem come in front it is vital to solve such type of issue high priority. If government want to do prospective work they can do side by side.

Some time looking foresight problem also plenty assist to government. ex if new college will open in next year then government have to think transport facility to wards college place. Such type of think help to save lot of cost of project. ex current cost of particular project like construction is always less thane it's future cost.

The future perspective is some time look better choice. Suppose new industry or company come in city that means all services related need much more like water, transport, electric power. people will come to works for company then transport will be need. all this kind of aspect has to think by government. But main focus of current work some time out of part.

From the above point consider, even though there are some disadvantage for future anticipated problem. but it's always good for live in present for human nature. so it good for government and it's people to focus on current problem and no need put into big dilemma.

Sentence: It always auspicious to live in present rather than future. for government point of view it best for state people. for ex. in state road condition day by day deteriorate , so it good to solve the current issue as early as possible. current issue occurs any time in life. for ex if natural calamity occurs or hapless condition occurs then better to solve current issue rather than future problems.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to it and best
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a nil
Suggestion: Refer to for and ex
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and good

Sentence: The government solve current issue it help to people also. for ex if some particular Express way suddenly no of accident increase, then government should study that way why this happened and solve issue. some times due to snow flow or flood lot of problem come in front it is vital to solve such type of issue high priority.
Description: The fragment it help to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: If government want to do prospective work they can do side by side.
Description: The fragment government want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Such type of think help to save lot of cost of project. ex current cost of particular project like construction is always less thane it's future cost.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and think

Error: thane Suggestion: than

No 'for ex' or 'EX' in the essays.