Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor

Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Although it is true that arts is an integral part of a nation it would not be right to say that the government should invest in arts as much as they do in military. Both these fields are completely different and the investment in one is not co related to another. Neither can one compare the amount of money invested in both of them.

The term military means the defense system of the country. It is a very broad term consisting of all the measures used to protect the country fom enemies. Military not only consists of soldiers who protect the country fighting courageously with the opponents at t...

Sentence: Incase a soldier loses his life againt the enemies it is the goverment's responsibilty to take care of his family and reimburse them completely because he has died fighting for the nation.
Error: responsibilty Suggestion: responsibility
Error: againt Suggestion: again

Sentence: The goverment should hold exhibitions to help the new talent to grow and add to the aesthetic value of the nation.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Sentence: But is all this absoutely necessary?
Error: absoutely Suggestion: absolutely

Sentence: Whereas some European nations where they have excess of wealth and where military is strong enough to meet any adversities, can concentrate on the more artstic developments.
Error: artstic Suggestion: artistic

Sentence: The ivestment in arts cannot be compared to the investment that military of a nation demands.
Error: ivestment Suggestion: investment

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre