Governments should offer college and university education free of charge to all students.

Basic needs of man, over the ages have always been food, shelter and home. But is this premise true for today’s prevailing conditions ? I do not think so! There is one more necessity whose existence in the man’s life has become imperative for his existence. That necessity is called education. Lack of literacy in man’s life leads to unemployment, which further may lead to poverty and thus the pauper segment of population has been increasing. Consequently if only state could provide the basic education to masses at an early age, it would have assisted them to secure a job, may be menial in nature but would have fulfilled the providential needs of the family.

The importance of education can be figuratively expressed in whole new essay. Thus building up on the importance of the education, I agree with the writer that the Government should provide free college and university education to all the students.

To exemplify the importance of the same there is an instance which can narrated here. It is a wide known fact that the education of medicine is costs astronomical fees in India and has become a dream or rather a commodity for the rich. Is it a norm, that when God distributed intelligence to all, it was received only by the people with a status and abundant pecuniary. The education is being bought by this class for their posterity but the deserving paupers are still there bereft of the chances of literacy and ways to fulfil their dreams.

Furthermore, if the state provides free education to all the people, there will be growth in the literacy rate and subsequently the rate of unemployment will also reduce . The first question which comes to our mind is the deliverance of free education would hamper the state budget and thus may lead to lack of funds for other functions or state goals. However,state can recover the money through increase in taxation. This may assist the state in providing free education to everyone.

The provision of free education also gives the pupils opportunity to obtain education depending upon their merit despite their status quo in the society. This is also is advantageous to the state as the pool of genius people is more for the state to select scholars who can be beneficial for the state , the years to come.

Eyebrows might be raised by the colleges on the provisions of the free education. As the colleges are at liability to maintain the good infrastructure of their institution. Not to mention, there are high costs involved in maintaining Libraries and the frequent laboratory needs . Nevertheless, there is a solution to this problem too. The college can undertake the research projects from industries and government institutions and fulfil their infrastructural requirements.

Thus the free education drive can be a big step towards the progress of the state and that of the country and if undertaken with evangelistic fervour may be a boon to humanity.

Sentence: To exemplify the importance of the same there is an instance which can narrated here.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and narrated

Sentence: It is a wide known fact that the education of medicine is costs astronomical fees in India and has become a dream or rather a commodity for the rich.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and costs

Sentence: This is also is advantageous to the state as the pool of genius people is more for the state to select scholars who can be beneficial for the state , the years to come.
Description: The fragment is also is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove one 'is'

Sentence: The education is being bought by this class for their posterity but the deserving paupers are still there bereft of the chances of literacy and ways to fulfil their dreams.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: The college can undertake the research projects from industries and government institutions and fulfil their infrastructural requirements.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill