Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Education enlightens learners mind and intellectual power. Education provides opportunity to explore world in its own way. Educational institutions are platforms where these exploration of world is transformed. When any student can not approach to institutions due to financial instability then government should provide funding with certain terms and condition to students. Therefore, there is an agreement with above statement with conditions.

It is Government's responsibility to provide basis necessities to their people that also includes to provide access to education. The merit student who...

Sentence: In this cases, there are more chances that student get or be employed than an unqualified person.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and cases
Description: The fragment student get or is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: If student fails to achieve the required score then scholarship should be dicontinued.
Error: dicontinued Suggestion: discontinued

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre