GRE revised test------Although many people think that the luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life are entirely harmless, in fact, they actually prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals

Every coin has two sides to it. No technology by itself is good or bad. It depends on the way we utilizes it. To label all the luxuries and conveniences of modern life as entirely harmless or harmful is not justified .Although these contemporary so called luxuries do have some adverse side effects they have ,in fact become our necessities. To do away with them is tantamount to mankind taking a huge leap backwards.

The contemporary conveniences have promoted a sedentary lifestyle. A direct consequence is the spurt in risk factors like obesity. This has led to a rise in incidence and prevalen...