The greatness of individuals can be decided only by those who live after them, not by their contemporaries.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you t

The greatness of individuals can be decided only by those who live after them, not by their contemporaries.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Although greatness is meaningful for the contemporaries, the accurate assessment could be only made by the people after them. People after them can judge them with an open mind, for the they are not affect by the emotions and trends on that days. In addition, there will be revelation of many hidden facts, which will make the later historians and the public have advantage to do disinterest judgement.

First, from their contemporaries, there must be many hidden facts from them. For gaining influence on their own people, the politicians must keep faults and scandals in secret, trying to solve anything which would worsen their reputation underhand. On the table, they are honest, righteous, and virtuous, while nothing related in ther innermost spirits. All of these concealment will put their contemporaries to disadvantage.

In addition, only many years after their dominance, the coverings will be uncovered. People after them then, of course, could take this advantage to judge them more accurately. With all kinds of facts, the reasons why they made this decision, and the crime and sin they kept in secret will help critic after them form a more impartial judgement and evaluate their true status in the history.

Furthermore, with all the help from time, which means the discovery of a plenty of concealment, and any methodology and scientific way to dig the truth out of earth, people can , eventually, do disinterest judgement. People that days were still under the influence from the individuals, which foreshadows their judgement of greatness. On the other hand, this kind of influence will disappear as the time pass, leaving people after them free to make their own decision.

In the end, it is people after them that should evaluate the greatness of the individuals, not their contemporaries. The people, historians, critics have many advantage that were not available to people that days. With all kinds of aids, the judge should keep the disinterest as the first priority, that is, do not let the like of hatred affect their judgement.

Sentence: People after them can judge them with an open mind, for the they are not affect by the emotions and trends on that days.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and they

Sentence: On the table, they are honest, righteous, and virtuous, while nothing related in ther innermost spirits.
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word