If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.

Goal plays major role in human development process. Elders in our family always advising from childhood keep goal in your mind otherwise you will not be successful or I can say like this achieve your goal but in right authorized manner not in wrong way. I disagree with author statement if a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.

Firstly Goal serves the mental visualization and motivation what we have dreamed. Accomplish your goal in right way and honestly is crucial. For instance in school teachers always saying their students do not copy in examination but because of temptation of good marks many students are not following this and they get score by cheating. In newspapers ,channels news are flashing particular corporate company gives commission to pass their bill.So in all these cases goal is achieved with lack of efforts.

Secondly it is harmful for human being to set in their mind like they can achieve their goal with dishonesty. Then many people will follow the same ways and will give deleterious effects to the society. Like Adolf Hitler who wants to win whole world but for this fulfillment thousands of people lost their lives. We can see lots of these kinds of instance people lost their lives to achieve someone’s motive.

In conclusion Goal is always worthy but one can achieve it honest, proper way so that if will enjoy success of his achievement and always he/she will be stereotype for the society.

Sentence: Elders in our family always advising from childhood keep goal in your mind otherwise you will not be successful or I can say like this achieve your goal but in right authorized manner not in wrong way.
Description: The fragment this achieve your is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace achieve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular