If a goal is worthy then any means taken to attain it are justifiable Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and supporting your

If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

A goal will always be worthy from prospective of person who is preserving that goal and urge to accomplish it. But veterans and elite people has made laws and rules which are not supposed to be broken otherwise people can be punished for doing counterfeiting things. Goal will be worthy and praised if it did not break any laws and order as well as respect rules that societies have made. I believe that achieving goal by what way is more important than goal itself. so I take side against the statement and I will justify my statement by taking two examples into consideration which will explicitly declaim my reasoning.

Thing which is right for someone can not be right for whole crowd. For instance, take example of examination in school. What is motto of examination? To test knowledge that student has grasped throughout the year. If student wants to set goal of higher percentile then obviously he has to do persistent, sedulous and relentlessly hard work for examination. What is motto for that student? To get higher percentile in examination. That is worthy goal for him. He can accomplish this goal by cheating in exam or by copying some other student paper. Will our code of ethics allow it. Absolutely no. Because we categorized this as unjustifiable. No matter under which circumstances he surmounted society ethics. They will not permit it. But for student goal of higher percentile is accomplished so here student and society thoughts backlash. Which imply that only justifiable means are permitted towards worthy goal.

Take example of politicians who are elected by votes of public. Motto or goal for politicians is to get high number of votes. If they start using illicit techniques to accomplish it for example by purchasing votes of public or by giving some thing money to community if all of people of that community will give vote to him. By using theses illicit methods he may won elections and call himself as diplomat but does our laws allow it? Never, but he won election, his goal which was worthy for him is may be accomplished by illicit ways but it is illegal for laws and whatever is illegal for laws can not survive in society.

So goal which is worthy will be praised by people if it is accomplished without surmounting moral standards. Everyone will even respect it because ways through which it is accomplished is compatible with us and laws. Example of student cheating in exam and politicians are buying votes, so these people are accomplishing their worthy goals but they can never justify their means through which it is accomplished. Which explicitly declaim my reasoning towards counter statement.

Sentence: Never, but he won election, his goal which was worthy for him is may be accomplished by illicit ways but it is illegal for laws and whatever is illegal for laws can not survive in society.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and may