If we want to save money on municipal garbage disposal fees,we encourage our residents to late last year our neighbouring town,Hayesworth has seen garbage disposal cost significantly decrease.If we implemented advertisingcampaign encouragingour residents

If we want to save money on municipal garbage disposal fees,we encourage our residents to late last year our neighbouring town,Hayesworth has seen garbage disposal cost significantly decrease.If we implemented advertisingcampaign encouragingour residents to recycle Masontown would also save moneyon disposal of its waste.-write an argument ont his topic that is sent to editor of a newspaper.

It is a letter to a editor of a newspaper in Masontown that,the city is repleted of disposal garbage.The author want to explicit that,those garbage are responsible for making the city besmirch.And the city people should pay a least of money and garbage more and finally make the environment free from dust,defile,soil.Writer"s cogitate is that,the neighbouring town ,Hayesworth paying trivial amount of fine & disposal cost decresed so that recycle those garbade and also saving money.

Writer exposed his argument like this,a campaign can be the solution to recycle and thus money can be saved on disposal of its waste.He thinks about environmental pollution also.And also for saving money that is wasted by the people of Masontown.
It is vague that,the author wants to describe for saving money.If plausible that ,garbading and recycling is the main reason for wasting money but it may not be the perfect reason.It is not pellucid that people are wasting their money behind recycling only.May be the neighbouring town is more neat and clean and comely but it does not assure the main reason.May be the people of neighbouring town are considering other way for saving more money.There may be other reason behind this.So there is lots of fallacy.

Writer should also think about the money that is related with compaigning.If he is concerned about money costing he should also think about the limitation of that municipilities.There is also a flaw.Perhaps he is concerning of saving money but there may be alternate way to make people alert.

IT is ambiguous that Writer is only concerned about reclying and saving money.If dust occurs contamination and various kinds of disease people obviously try to manage the ambience free from pollution and disease free.There money is not a big issue.But he wants to making people alert for recyling more for saving money.it seems to be absurd and equivocal also.

Finally,dust free ambience is always a demanding condition for any residing people as those makes various disease and making city very bizarre to look at.People should not concern about money if it is possible to make city more beautiful and disease free.Here writer makes some flaws.He should be liberal about this serious condition.

Sentence: The author want to explicit that,those garbage are responsible for making the city besmirch.
Description: The fragment author want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past participle

Sentence: Writer's cogitate is that,the neighbouring town ,Hayesworth paying trivial amount of fine & disposal cost decresed so that recycle those garbade and also saving money.
Error: garbade Suggestion: garbage
Error: decresed Suggestion: decreased
Error: neighbouring Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If plausible that ,garbading and recycling is the main reason for wasting money but it may not be the perfect reason.
Error: garbading Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Writer should also think about the money that is related with compaigning.
Error: compaigning Suggestion: campaigning

Sentence: If he is concerned about money costing he should also think about the limitation of that municipilities.
Error: municipilities Suggestion: municipalities

Sentence: IT is ambiguous that Writer is only concerned about reclying and saving money.
Error: reclying Suggestion: replying

Sentence: If dust occurs contamination and various kinds of disease people obviously try to manage the ambience free from pollution and disease free.
Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But he wants to making people alert for recyling more for saving money.it seems to be absurd and equivocal also.
Error: recyling Suggestion: recycling

Avg. Sentence Length: 15.077 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.