Issure argument.A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Issure argument.
A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Youngs from any country, highly or scarsly populated, should be learning the same material pre-college. The importance of this set up lies in the equality among people from one nation, and to diminish the differences within this population in regards of where they were born and spent their youth.

For a fact education's system varies from region to region in my own country France; in "Alsace" (region bordering Germany) the second language I was able to learn was German while in Paris, students could choose between learning Spanish or German. At first it seems logical as I was living close to Germany. But if I was to live in Toulouse close to the Spanish border I would be at disadvantage to find a job, as Spanish is almost mandatory to work there.

In a country like America, Russia or Canada which size equals one of a continent such as Europe, culture and lifestyle can vary extremely. School should be the place were youngs learn the existence of such differences between one nation population. Youth in New York City should learn about farmers in Pennsylvannia and vice versa, and not only they should learn but most importantly "to respect" each other as a whole. Thanks to this awareness the people from a nation will stick together.

As seen through this argument, the youth of a nation need to learn to respect, tolerate and be equal within one's country population despite their diffrences. Because it is them "the youth" of today who are and it is through their education that they will held as a nation in the future.

Sentence: Because it is them 'the youth' of today who are and it is through their education that they will held as a nation in the future.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and held

Sentence: Youngs from any country, highly or scarsly populated, should be learning the same material pre-college.
Error: scarsly Suggestion: scarily

Sentence: As seen through this argument, the youth of a nation need to learn to respect, tolerate and be equal within one's country population despite their diffrences.
Error: diffrences Suggestion: differences

For issue essays, 350 words are the minimum.