It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.

Who is called a hero?Is he someone who has made a significant contribution to the society or is he an affluent personality with immense luxuries and power to dominate the weak.Before proceeding to analyze the given stance,I would like to make it clear who should be called a real hero.

In the present era of glamour and fashion ,people often mistake reel heros to be the actual heros,often getting beguiled by looking at their well groomed personalities and luxuries. However,they fail to realize that it is the media and publicity that gives them the current stand of heros.According to me,one should be given the status of hero depending upon one's deeds,one's contributions to the society ,for instance we have people like Mother Terresa ,who helped destitute and needy by setting up various NGOs. through out India. She was awarded nobel prize for peace for her significant contributions.We have people like Mahatma Gandhi ,who sacrificed his life for the sake of people,fighting for the independece of India.Such people ought to be regarded as heros.

In the present world of commercializaton,affluent ministers often elevate themselves to the level of real heros or rather gods boasting about their contributions to the society.They try to fool the public by making false promises in order to win the seats in elections.Public in turn gets captivated by such sort of false promises made and considers these avaracious people their real heros.

It is often said that only evil can kill evil,such malpractices can be prevented only spreading awareness among people and by ensuring loyality of media towards public.

Sentence: She was awarded nobel prize for peace for her significant contributions.We have people like Mahatma Gandhi ,who sacrificed his life for the sake of people,fighting for the independece of India.Such people ought to be regarded as heros.
Error: independece Suggestion: independence

Sentence: In the present world of commercializaton,affluent ministers often elevate themselves to the level of real heros or rather gods boasting about their contributions to the society.They try to fool the public by making false promises in order to win the seats in elections.Public in turn gets captivated by such sort of false promises made and considers these avaracious people their real heros.
Error: commercializaton Suggestion: commercial ton
Error: avaracious Suggestion: avaricious

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.