It is often necessary, even desirable , for the political leaders to withhold information from the public.

Political leaders are the representatives of our society. We elect them as our representatives because we think they can work well for the betterment of the society. Political leader must maintain a good moral and high standards of ethics. It is expected from our leader to inform public about each and every development taking place in the nation for their betterment, but sometimes it is not correct that leaders should inform it, it can harm nation interest. I personally feel that it is often necessary, even desirable for the political leaders to withhold information from public, but they should not develop it as an intrinsic characteristics.

Political leaders, if not adroit in political skills he is not a good political leader. There are time when political leader hide their personnel background details from the public during the time of elections. They try their best to covert all their scandals and errors they made in the past, as they know one wrong move would vilify their image and they might not get elected, if the information is shared with public. In past there are instance where political leader were defamed for their scandal like Bill Clinton for his heinous crime.

It is sometime very important for the leaders also to hide information from the public, sometime riots in one state can lead to harmful effect in other states also, at that time the condition would become out of control. It is know that India is most of the time potential target of the terrorist. So, in order to wipe out terrorism from the nation government used to make special strategy that can't be informed to the public as there are spies in the state, if the information get leaked it would lead to failure of strategy to combat terrorism.

But, the political leaders should not overlook the right to information as its the right of public. There are police, law and order which has eyes over these politician, so that they can't harm the right or the public.

Summing up, people should trust their leaders, they should have faith in them.They are working for the betterment of the public only. But,it should be also noted politician leader should not get habitual in hiding information from the public.

Sentence: It is know that India is most of the time potential target of the terrorist.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and know
Description: The tag a qualifier, pre is not usually followed by of
Suggestion: Refer to most and of

Sentence: But, the political leaders should not overlook the right to information as its the right of public.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to its and the