This argument talks about two important aspects related to the company, one is performance and the other one is experience. Many people think that job salary and job security should be based on the performance of the employee. On the contrary, there are some people who say that experience is important rather than performance. I would agree with the former group of people and would like to refute the latter one.

Firstly, I believe in productivity. The more productivity of the employee, the more efficient he/she is. Productivity is the vital aspect of any organization. The employee should be rewarded for their work and not for their experience.

Nevertheless, experience plays an important role, but if an employee has years of experience without any efficiency in his work, then it is simply of no use. If an employee is rewarded for the work done by him, then it encourages all the employees to work even harder. This results not only in effective work force, but also takes the company to a higher step.

Secondly, there are many disadvantages if the employee is rewarded based on his experience. One among them is that it discourages the other employees to work productively and forces them to get focused in staying in the company, rather than maintaining consistency in the level of production. For instance, if an employee has worked for ten long years, but has no skills in working effectively, is praised in front of a fresh employee who is a hard-worker and efficient manager, then it is natural that the fresh employee gets discouraged and waits for years to gain experience, rather than improving his productive skills.

Another disadvantage is that it develops many differences between the fresh employees and experienced workers. They do not work together and results in mismanagement of team work in many assignments of the company. Ultimately, it gives rise to losses and failures in the organization. Therefore, I totally agree with rewarding the employees based on performance.

In conclusion, I would urge the organization to reward the employees who are good in performance, rather than those employees who have experience. Based on the above reasons and examples, I think performance is much more important than experience.

Overall, you need to improve your language. and the most of your weak points are introduction and conclusion part. you write the body part better and better. you are still now in the stage of writing an essay with a 'template' that others can figure out. while when you get more and more skilled, others should not figure out that there is a 'template' behind.

check out this essay and see what i mean:
http://www.testbig.com/gmatgre-essays/gre-revised-test-although-many-pe…

You didn't write something wrong with intro and conclusion part. You wrote them 'ordinary', not 'excellent'. My suggestion for you would be put less words on intro and conclusion, but put one more reason instead.

and we use a software to rate the essays and combine it with our ideas. this is the rate for you: