Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developi

Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should
consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The main purpose of any law is to maintain discipline, prevent people in doing illegal and immoral works and teach them about decorum. So, basically law helps society to establish peace and to show the right path to citizen. In my opinion laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places. If we will not consider these factors then we cannot make unbiased judgment because these factors can favor some person and vice versa.

Laws should not be same for various circumstances, better judgment should be dependent of circumstances. For example, suppose one person who murdered a man so according to law he should be charged with murder case. But suppose the murder was trying to protect his family from that murdered person who was about to kill his family during robbery. In this situation that person is accused of murder but in other way he was protecting his family so in this case law should be modified and should be given minimum punishment. Consider second example suppose one teenager murdered someone, in this case according to rule he will be charged with murder case and he will not get any chance to change his mentality even if he wants to. But if he is agree to not do such things in future then in that case laws can be modified and he should be given one chance to become a good man.

Time always change people demands so laws should be flexible to take account of times. For example, Earlier in India there was no law for witness protection but in recent time witness are getting life threat and other hostile things and he could not be able to speak truth in court. So, government came up with the idea of witness protection so that witness can speak truth in court without any hindrance .Consider second example, Earlier in china there was no rule regarding population but due to increasing population government impose some rule on people so that population growth can be reduce.

Place is an important factor to consider the application of particular law. There should be very strict law in country’s border area, VIP residents areas etc, but it is not required to follow strict rule inside the country it will create unnecessary problem to people. Sometime due to unavoidable situation it become necessary for government to impose some strict laws in particular region like, curfew etc but that does not means that it should be applied to whole region.

In sum, I would say that for better and unbiased judgment laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places. Above examples are clearly showing that how these factors can influence unbiased judgment. In conclude laws are by people, for people.

Sentence: But if he is agree to not do such things in future then in that case laws can be modified and he should be given one chance to become a good man.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and agree

Sentence: So, government came up with the idea of witness protection so that witness can speak truth in court without any hindrance .Consider second example, Earlier in china there was no rule regarding population but due to increasing population government impose some rule on people so that population growth can be reduce.
Description: The fragment government impose some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace impose with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In conclude laws are by people, for people.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to In and conclude