Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them

Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them.

Leader is the one who leads his or her followers at times of difficulties. It is the demand of situation which presents a platform for a leader to show his or her abilities. Actually, a person who fits to demands of public is called a leader.
Historically, we know, great Mahatama Gandhi of India, as a quintessential example of leadership. It was urge of that time in India, which made Mahatama Gandhi such a great leader. Those colonial times were marked with severe violent protests and riots.

Moreover, India was also striving hard for its independence. At that time, it was demand of situation to stop the vendetta; but, was to be done without sacrificing the struggle for Indian freedom. Mahatama Gandhi, as a stalwart, led this struggle in an unprecedented non-violent way, the 'ahimsa'.

Similarly, in modern times, when USA was struggling against terrorism, there was a need of leader who can crush the daemon, the terrorism. This demand of leader was met by President of USA , Mr. Barak Hussain Obama. Under the auspices of this smart personality, US marines checked many terrorist targets, which also included assassination of cruelest of the world, Osama Bin Laden.

Both these people, were actually the prophets, satisfying crucial demands of their times. However, people against the given notion may argue that these personalities were inborn leaders, their leadership has to do having nothing with any demands. Yes, they were inborn leaders. Nevertheless, world came to know about abilities of these inborn geniuses only because of their deeds, which they did to free the world from evils existed at their times.

Conclusively, we can say that demands are usual progenitors of leaders. Finally, I will like to conclude this discussion with few words of Swami Vivekananda, " World will have leaders, as long as there are problems to be solved by them."

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.211 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)