Learning is primarily a matter of personal discipline; students cannot be motivated by school or college alone.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position y

Learning is primarily a matter of personal discipline; students cannot be motivated by school or college alone.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The goals of education is to prepare the next generation for survival in our society. In order to do this, school focuses on teaching knowledge in science and arts by instilling a passion to learn. Variety of subjects are taught in school to help students figure out what interests them. Learning doesn't stop after we graduate from college; Rather, It is a continuous process that happens throughout our life.

Students who are motivated only by school or college to learn will stop learning after graduation. After entering the real world, there are no longer grades or tests to judge their progress of learning. However, we need to continue to learn in order to succeed in our jobs where the skills needed continue to evolve rapidily with technological advancements. Thus, we need to have personal discipline in learning even after school no longer is relevant in order to succeed in society.

Rather, the role of school is to foster the interest of learning for the sake of learning. Schools offer a variety of subjects so that students can uncover their interest in a particular field. Once that interest is kindled, the responsiblity of the school is to cultivate the interest further. To do this, school establishs a set of curriculum to develop the student's personal discipline in learning for the particular field.

While leanring is a matter of personal discipline, the degree of discipline can be influence by practice and repetition. Students could initially be motivated to learn because they wanted to get good grades to get into college. These motivation to succeed only in school can eventually transform into high degreen of personal discipline in learning.

Nevertheless, students who are only motivated by school to learn will often stop their learning after graduation while learning should continue after school. Consequently, there must be personal discipline in learning that is independent of school in order for us to continue to learn and grow after school.

Sentence: However, we need to continue to learn in order to succeed in our jobs where the skills needed continue to evolve rapidily with technological advancements.
Error: rapidily Suggestion: rapidly

Sentence: Once that interest is kindled, the responsiblity of the school is to cultivate the interest further.
Error: responsiblity Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: To do this, school establishs a set of curriculum to develop the student's personal discipline in learning for the particular field.
Error: establishs Suggestion: establish

Sentence: While leanring is a matter of personal discipline, the degree of discipline can be influence by practice and repetition.
Error: leanring Suggestion: learning

Sentence: These motivation to succeed only in school can eventually transform into high degreen of personal discipline in learning.
Error: degreen Suggestion: No alternate word

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater