Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system because moral behavior cannot be legislated.

It is true that the many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and legal system. The morality is played biggest role in anybodies life, it din not have any class or syllabus or book which teach us the term morality. It is differ from the palce to place. But there also some are common morality in practice which is same all over the world. So for that reason moral behavior cannot be legislated. Every country has theirs own DO'S and DO NOT'S that is called "duties and responsibilities". Although any DO'S OR DON'S are violated by anybody that are solve by law or legal system. In general terms every person has their own DO'S and DO NOT'S that called "morality". And if that DO'S and DO NOT'S are violated by that person nobody can able to solve that. That person has to solve by himself or herself.

It is that persons resonsibility in respect of the good behavior and create a example for the society and follow the rules for the welfare of the society. Law is not able to punish every person who commit any wrong. For example: In some part of INDIA their is a drought and that causes damage to the crops and human being. As anybody can realize that we waste so much water for a single thing. This is one of the moral duty towards the society. If we waste much water than required no law will punish us. Therefore it is responsibilty of every person to BE A RESPONSIBLE.

In addition to the above point if we take the example of rape, sexual crimes against children's, women. These people are vulnerable in nature. It always a moral responsibility to protect them against such kind of crime rather that taking advantages of their vulnerability. Law can punish them but the persons moral character is restrict themselves from doing such kind of serious crimes. It affects seriously and harmfully to society.

Last but not least the behaviors like throwing plastics or garbage in rivers or ponds, cutting trees unnecessarily is always hazardous to the living animal, human beings as well as to the enviorment. It create the global warming. If anybody does such kind of things law will not going to punish them. Therefore it is every persons responsibility that to protect our enviorment against the global worming.

To sum up this, it is true that some people are commits such kind of behavior then law should be strictly give the punishment. And other people will think before doing that. To make our society clean and healthy every people should follow the rules of morality.

Hence, it is true that the many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and legal system but law always help to develop the moral character in persons mind. If Law and morality goes together then it is possible to solve many problems of the society.

Sentence: It is differ from the palce to place.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and differ

Sentence: In general terms every person has their own DO'S and DO NOT'S that called 'morality'.
Description: The fragment that called is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: that are called

Sentence: It is that persons resonsibility in respect of the good behavior and create a example for the society and follow the rules for the welfare of the society.
Suggestion: It is that person's resonsibility in respect of the good behavior that creates a example for the society and follows the rules for the welfare of the society.

Sentence: For example: In some part of INDIA their is a drought and that causes damage to the crops and human being.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is

Sentence: Law can punish them but the persons moral character is restrict themselves from doing such kind of serious crimes.
Suggestion: Refer to is and restrict

Sentence: It create the global warming.
Description: The fragment It create the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past tense

Sentence: Therefore it is every persons responsibility that to protect our enviorment against the global worming.
Suggestion: Refer to persons and responsibility

Sentence: To make our society clean and healthy every people should follow the rules of morality.
Suggestion: To make our society clean and healthy, every people should follow the rules of morality.

Error: resonsibility Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: Therefore it is responsibilty of every person to BE A RESPONSIBLE.
Error: responsibilty Suggestion: responsibility