Most important discoveries or creations are accidental it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another

"Most important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another."

The concepts of “discovery” and “creation” are always accompanied by some contexts of “intellectual”, “research” and “effort” in a way that any kind of intellectual thinking and researching on an issue, will results to discover a truth or making a new invention. However, there are some findings and creations which are attained accidentaly without any background of thinking or investigation.

Graham Bell, the inventor of telephone, made a lot of effort that can find a way to able people in communication regardless to the fact that how far they are. In these way, he did a vast number of investigations and research that mostly it endured many years. In spite of so much defeat that he suffered in this way, he never halted trying and started it again. Finally he could accompalished his job which was inventing telephone that it was just because of his research, investigation and effort. There are numerous examples of which can be categorized in this cluster such as Edisson, Newton, Eeinstein, etc who all of them reached to a creation or discovery merely based on their ability of thinking, researching and investigation not by chance or accidentaly.

In the contrary, we can find some anoder inventions and discoveries which were gained without any scientific background. The story of discovering fire is an apparent case that can prove this claim. One day, when an ancient human was hunting animal, he found a beer and decided to hunt it. Then, he threw his arrow at the beer but it hit to the stone which was surrounded by dried plants. This hint engendered a rub between arrow, stone and plant and caused it fired. There are a few examples like the above-mentioned story which have conducted to a creation or invention.

As a summary, it will not be totally true that most important discoveries or creations are accidental; however, they are all based on a scientific research and effort. Nevertheless, there are a few examples of seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another. These kinds of discoveries are not numerous and cannot be considered as a general assumption.

Sentence: The concepts of discovery and creation are always accompanied by some contexts of intellectual, research and effort in a way that any kind of intellectual thinking and researching on an issue, will results to discover a truth or making a new invention.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will results

his job which was inventing telephone that it was just because of his research, investigation and effort.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to could and accompalished

Sentence: However, there are some findings and creations which are attained accidentaly without any background of thinking or investigation.
Error: accidentaly Suggestion: accidentally

Sentence: Finally he could accompalished his job which was inventing telephone that it was just because of his research, investigation and effort.
Error: accompalished Suggestion: accomplished

Sentence: There are numerous examples of which can be categorized in this cluster such as Edisson, Newton, Eeinstein, etc who all of them reached to a creation or discovery merely based on their ability of thinking, researching and investigation not by chance or accidentaly.