A nation should require all of it’s students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

As everyone would agree, education is of utmost importance when it comes to the GenerationNext i.e. our younger generation. The kind of education they get right now is going to decide their future and is going to help them build a career of their choice. Undoubtedly, education plays a pivotal role in everyone's life.

For all the streams we see now-a-days we have a common entrance test based on which students are allocated different universities. Students from all over the country apply for the best of the universities present to get quality education. Every entrance test has it's own curriculum fixed according to the course the students are applying for. In order to give a uniform scope for aspirants from all over the country, the curriculum of the primary education that they get in their local state/Province must follow the same pattern. With this, there will be a uniform pattern of scoring and all of the students appearing for differe college CETs will be on the same level and will be judged on same scale.

Additionally, following the same curriculam nation wide will help students understanding their college curriculum as well. How exactly is that possible? Let me explain that using the following example. Suppose a student wishes to go to a college in some a state from where he didn't take his primary education. With the common curriculum being followed nation wide he doesn't need to worry about matching up with the state's own curriculum. This pattern will definitely put every student entering a specific college at the same level and the students would benefit out of it by having no trouble to adjust to the new curriculum followed by the college.

Colleges offere a degree of specialization in a number of fields. Nation's common curriculum would follow a certain pattern which would give students in primary schools some idea about the every field they can persue a career in. It would ask students to have primary knowledge about all the fields in which they can do specialization. With this, the students can see what interests them the most and then choosing a field of interest would be easier for them. They can acquire a basic level knowledge about all the fields being taught and can effectively see what they are best at. This will be a revolutionary change in a student's life wherein he/she will figure out what to do in college at an early stage and wouldn't need time to figure it out later.

The only hurdle I see right now is the time it would take to design this pattern. While designing the curriculum to be followed nation wide, one needs to take care of all the aspects and should be very thorough in his/her research before finalizing the plan. Yes, it is time taking but it's a great investment. We will see it's returns in the form of GenerationNext having bright and shining careers and happy to have been clear of their field of interest at an early age.

Sentence: With this, there will be a uniform pattern of scoring and all of the students appearing for differe college CETs will be on the same level and will be judged on same scale.
Error: differe Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Additionally, following the same curriculam nation wide will help students understanding their college curriculum as well.
Error: curriculam Suggestion: curriculum

Sentence: Nation's common curriculum would follow a certain pattern which would give students in primary schools some idea about the every field they can persue a career in.
Error: persue Suggestion: pursue

For new GRE issue essays, better to discuss on both side:
http://www.testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue…