A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Although instruction accroding to the varierity of habits, talents, and abilities of everyone is well-known, in education, there is still something worth teaching each student that a nation should require all of its students to study the same curriculum until they enter college. To stablize our society, to give students more chance to find out what they are really fond of, and to provide they with a plenty of background that will be helpful during their lifetime, vocational or simply for relaxion, are some of the most crucial reasons for this policy.

First, in order to make our society more stable, the government should require all the students to study in the same, well-designed curriculum. There must be some stories about morality, some explanation of regulation, and overview of laws in our country including in the course. With all these familiarity with our current rules, pupils are able to survive in our society, follow the rules, refraining themselves from violating laws, which means, on the other hand, that the security and stability of our society will be greatly reinforced with the curriculum, one of the advantage of the policy.

Furthermore, providing students a wide variety of knowledge, from music to technology, could benefit our kids with the wide range of opportunities to figure out what really inside themselves. Some may find they have a preference of art, some love literature, still some maintain a disposition to science. As a result, the kids can further pursue their penchants in college, gaining more knowledge and skills. In the end, they will shine in the world. Not only do the students get some good, but also the society as a whole, since with people work in the vocation which they have talents, abilities, and loves, they will probably perform the best.

Moreover, even if the kids find their own talents at early age, they can still learn something useful in their ways to success, even in the class seemed irrelevent. They might try to solve a math problem in the literature class, paying attention to what they really like. But there is something astonishing they might not want to miss, that is, the fact that there are many marvelous achievements inspired by the knowing from other fields, some even totally unrelated. The inpiration, fresh ideas, and thoughts often comes out from things we are not familiar. Taking the course they don't have great interest may possibly give them such chances. To help the students to success, the authority should establish this policy.

In the end, the government should take this policy as a good strategy to aid their nation to properity. Their society will be more and more stable, and their kids will shine in the future, all by the advantage of the establishment of this requirement. Keeping this in mind, they should design their nation curriculum, well.

Sentence: To stablize our society, to give students more chance to find out what they are really fond of, and to provide they with a plenty of background that will be helpful during their lifetime, vocational or simply for relaxion, are some of the most crucial reasons for this policy.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to they and with

Sentence: Although instruction accroding to the varierity of habits, talents, and abilities of everyone is well-known, in education, there is still something worth teaching each student that a nation should require all of its students to study the same curriculum until they enter college.
Error: varierity Suggestion: variety
Error: accroding Suggestion: according

Error: relaxion Suggestion: ?
Error: stablize Suggestion: stabilize

Sentence: Moreover, even if the kids find their own talents at early age, they can still learn something useful in their ways to success, even in the class seemed irrelevent.
Error: irrelevent Suggestion: irrelevant

Sentence: In the end, the government should take this policy as a good strategy to aid their nation to properity.
Error: properity Suggestion: property