A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Following a single national curriculum ensures equal opportunities for students all over the country. Further, it is easy to introduce new advancements in a system following a single curriculum; introduction of new topics in a system following different regional curriculum would require rigorous efforts.

When it comes to admission of students at college level, nation must encourage equal opportunities for all its students. Following different regional syllabuses, undermines policy regarding equal opportunity to students of distinct regions. For example, in India, there are different state boards having different school curriculums. There are also two national boards viz. CBSE and ICSE. It was found in some survey that state boards' syllabus are outdated and unsophisticated compared to national syllabuses. As such, students following state board curriculums find it hard to compete with students following a national one. It is obvious that more than 80% of students in elite IITs of India come from CBSE backgrounds. Hence, we can see that following different curriculum in different regions is unjustified; it is likely that some students have undue advantage over others in case of different regional curriculums.

Besides providing equal opportunities, single national curriculum also provides ease of amendment. For example, educational reformist want some new material to be added in school education on nationwide level. It will take years for amending each regional syllabuses separately. While, it would take only months to amend a nationwide syllabus; this corrected syllabus would be available to every region at the same time.

However, there are some demerits associated with following single national curriculum. Like, a national curriculum might fail to address some regional educational aspects like regional languages and traditions.

Nevertheless, advantages of single national curriculum are convincing and are sufficient to neglect any of its nugatory disadvantages.

Sentence: For example, educational reformist want some new material to be added in school education on nationwide level.
Description: The fragment reformist want some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular