A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Curriculum in schools is designed in such a way that a student gets the basic understanding in all the subjects such as Maths, English, Science, History, Geography etc. These subjects enlightens their knowledge about the milieu in which they live. Children do have a curiosity to learn new things and this curiosity helps them in deciding their ambition based on their interest in a particular subject. To some extent, i agree with authors viewpoint that a nation should require all of its students to study the national curriculum until they they enter college.

Let me plunge into some examples to highlight where the gimmick in this issue. There are cases wherein some child is exceptionally good in some field like art and weaker in other subject, the national curriculum would hamper his progress if he doesnt get equal weightage in all the subjects. The student may not be eligible for a particular course if he has not quaified in a particular subject where his weakness lies. In such a situation , the child may go in depression and ultimately end up his life.

However, teachers and parents should play a vital role in child's progress by focusing on their weaknesses and encouraging to strengthen their positive skills. The school curriculum should ensure that children get sufficient knowledge to enhance their skills and help them provide sufficient base for their further education in college in a particular field of interest.

Science and mathematics are subjects wherein students can apply the basics learnt in other fields as well for example in business, engineering, medical. All subjects to some extent are interrelated to each other in some way. If a student is made to study only a biased curriculum focussing on his strong areas, he may not be aware of some basic concepts required to solve a particular problem in his field of interest when needed.

To conclude, the students should study the same curriculum as it ensures that students get a basic knowledge in all the spheres of study. This can help a student to not only excel in his area of interest but also mutually contribute to other areas as all fields of study are to some extent interrelated to each other. Thus a well educated person can play an important role in contributing to society through the values learnt in school and college.

Sentence: Curriculum in schools is designed in such a way that a student gets the basic understanding in all the subjects such as Maths, English, Science, History, Geography etc. These subjects enlightens their knowledge about the milieu in which they live.
Description: The fragment subjects enlightens their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enlightens with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: To some extent, i agree with authors viewpoint that a nation should require all of its students to study the national curriculum until they they enter college.
Suggestion: Refer to authors and viewpoint
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and they

Sentence: This can help a student to not only excel in his area of interest but also mutually contribute to other areas as all fields of study are to some extent interrelated to each other.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: The student may not be eligible for a particular course if he has not quaified in a particular subject where his weakness lies.
Error: quaified Suggestion: qualified

Sentence: If a student is made to study only a biased curriculum focussing on his strong areas, he may not be aware of some basic concepts required to solve a particular problem in his field of interest when needed.
Error: focussing Suggestion: No alternate word