A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college

Disparities in the current educational system particularly in developing countries, results from lack of quality education in government schools and poor children does not gets access to the same quality of education as the middle and upper class does. This do force us to think about having the same national curriculum imparted throughout the nation. This might result into a general improvement in the quality of education being imparted, and seems to us as a easy way of curtailing disparities among childrens. But, it tends to ignore the very purpose of education, which is to serve the children with knowledge relevant to r his aptitude, thinking and social mileu.

The very aim of education is to educate students with common subjects such as mathematics, physics,chemistry and other science related subjects, and to teach social, language and historical subjects as per the students background, such as his religion, culture and region. If we start teaching our students the same curriculum, more certainly he will fail to take interest, as the context of the study might fail to induce any sense of belongingness to his upbringing. The effect might not be as pronounced in a culturally uniform country, but will have farmore deletirious effect in countries such as India. The very beauty of the nation lies in its diverse pool of artist, scientist, linguist. Imparting a common teaching, at time when student is in a early learnig stage will kill the creativity inherent in him. Some may argue that this will create a uniform country, whereby people with common mindset, teaching, will uniformly work towards a common goal. But, is it not machine made for?

Imagine a student from a bangla background being taught hindi and other social subjects irrelevant to his context, will he able to correlate effectively. Will he be able to go on and become some body like Rabindra Nath Tagore. This common curriculum, i fear, will tend to destroy the cultural diversity and will have a effect to supress varied emotions, feelings which tend to give any country its beauty. Just as a mosaic with same color looks bland, so will the society.We say " Indian is diversity in equality ". Realizing the meaning of this very line will also help us understand, how same currculum is bad for a nation.

Any country dealing with the problems of educational disparity must focus on improving the quality of education and ensuring that each and every student have equal access to education, despite of his/her economic back ground. We must realize that no two child are same and all efforts must be given to identify the positives and negatives of the child and imparting education accordingly. The same national curriculum will not bring any desirable effect , as it will supress the inherent difference in every child, which once guided and channelised properly will bear fruit.

Sentence: Disparities in the current educational system particularly in developing countries, results from lack of quality education in government schools and poor children does not gets access to the same quality of education as the middle and upper class does.
Suggestion: Refer to gets and access

Sentence: Imparting a common teaching, at time when student is in a early learnig stage will kill the creativity inherent in him.
Error: learnig Suggestion: learning

Sentence: This common curriculum, i fear, will tend to destroy the cultural diversity and will have a effect to supress varied emotions, feelings which tend to give any country its beauty.
Error: supress Suggestion: suppress

Sentence: Realizing the meaning of this very line will also help us understand, how same currculum is bad for a nation.
Error: currculum Suggestion: curriculum

Sentence: The same national curriculum will not bring any desirable effect , as it will supress the inherent difference in every child, which once guided and channelised properly will bear fruit.
Error: channelised Suggestion: ?
Error: supress Suggestion: suppress