There are many advantages of internet these days. On the other hand, there are many disadvantages as well. Today's age is a global age; each and every person is dependable on the web for his/her work. The young generation is totally addicted to the world of web. Some people think that there should be limitation to the adult material on web so that children cannot access the material. However, there are also few people who believe that there should not be any such limitation. I agree with the former group of people that says that all nations should come together and set up regulations, which prevents children from accessing the adult material.

Firstly, I think that there is certain age to learn anything, whatever field it may be. As kids go to school at some particular age, in the same way teaching adultery matter should also be done at a certain age. As each of us knows that there is any kind of information published on web, including information which is strictly not for children. While there is no limitation to this kind of stuff online, the mindsets of children gets spoiled and the get more and more addicted to obscene material. This is in fact a risk for these young lots. Children forget humanity and respect simply for pleasure. Therefore, I truly feel that all the nations should implement some initiatives so that children could not access any information which is not meant for them.

Secondly, there are many crimes happening only as a result of children’s exposure to the adultery stuff. Teenage is the most risky stage of life, where children are not in a position to determine what is right and wrong. And during this stage, if they are exposed to these materials, then it results in inhumane acts such as rape, sexual assaults, murders, thefts, drug related crimes etc.

To sum up, I would like to urge the nations to come together and take measures which would stop these crimes and prevent children from accessing the adult matter on web that takes them to a bad world. With relevant reasons, I have made myself clear which exhibits that I agree with the argument.

Sentence: While there is no limitation to this kind of stuff online, the mindsets of children gets spoiled and the get more and more addicted to obscene material.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and get

Sentence: With relevant reasons, I have made myself clear which exhibits that I agree with the argument.
Description: The word clear is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to clear

Average Sentence Length: 19.368
Sentence Length SD: 7.902
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.632
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.296
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.477
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.119