Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the m

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

When every nation is progressing in technology,population, growth then isn’t it perplexing that from where we have got resources to propagate ,should not only be preserved but also be expanded?.From the origin of the civilization human have just exploited the resources resulting in shrinking of wilderness areas,but he has forget that for a popular balance of earth atmosphere it is must that everything should be in proper proportion.Therefore considerable steps should be taken to preserve wilderness area which will ultimately result in better future for our next generations.

Every now & then we hear news that poachers have killed animals for their body part .Even there are news of cutting of trees & reduction of forest cover.Human have become so selfish that his sole aim of life become luxury & convenience but he don’t know that he is cutting the same branch on which he is sitting.On one side he is killing animals & on other side he is extricating the habitat of these animals resulting in extinction of species which will ultimately result in fail of ecological system & there will be many more examples like Sahara desert,which initially was a very dense forest & then converted into the biggest desert of the world.

Moreover ,when such laws are introduced in a parliament than a very little importance is given to them as the person sitting in parliament have little knowledge of the consequences of not passing the law .A nation should recognize the importance of these laws & experts should be appointed to look over it who not only helping rectifying the bill but also explain severe consequences if the bill is not passed.

There are nations which have huge wilderness area & they are exploiting there resources carelessly.They should learn lesson from the nations which are today on verge of import from other nations for their natural resources as they didn’t give proper attention to their wilderness areas. They should start preserving their wilderness area before it is too late.

When the species residing in wilderness area face unavailability of proper habitat their number start decreasing which finally lead to their extinction.Today,we have a lot of species which are on the verge of extinction .Before it be too late that they lost completely ,each nation should plan on preserving their wilderness areas because once they lost they will never be brought back.

Sentence: From the origin of the civilization human have just exploited the resources resulting in shrinking of wilderness areas, but he has forget that for a popular balance of earth atmosphere it is must that everything should be in proper proportion.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and forget
Description: The fragment is must that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace must with adjective

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Don't use '&' in the essay writing.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Don't forget punctuation marks.