Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

In today's world, it is very difficult to find free land, meaning no buildings etcetera. Because of this there are many effects on the weather, animals and also for humans. It is important for all nations to pass laws to preserve the wilderness area.

First of all, nature is home for all the animals, birds ,insects, and all the creatures. These animals and everything loves to stay in their natural habitat. How will it be for a person when he is put in a living area other than his own habitat. We may adjust to the environment as time passes, but we will have difficulties and it also might happen where we fail to accommodate and die. In same way, it is difficult for animals and birds to live elsewhere other than their habitat. In India, there is a state called Karnataka. Mysore is the name of a city in Karnataka. There is a zoo in Mysore. Recently, they bought four anacondas from Srilanka. They had tries to provide the same kind of habitat for them. But, unfortunately one of the anaconda died. This might happen due to several other reason, but the reason also might be that it failed to accommodate to its new environment. Likewise, there are many such incidents happened where animals fail to accommodate and die.

Secondly, in this world everything is inter-connected. If forests are destroyed, then because of the growing population, it will be difficult to have that oxygen-carbon-di-oxide cycle. Because of this, global warming is occurring, which effects the weather, which in-turn effect the agriculture, manufacturing industries. On the whole the entire world will be effected. In some southern cities in India, many animals are coming out of their wild areas and creating havoc in the cities. This is because people are occupying all the wild area, then where will the animals go?

If all the natural land is dig up, then where will the humans get their natural resources to lead their life. Everybody in this world needs food and water to survive. These are the ones which we get from natural resources. If these are not available then how will the human beings survive?

Hence, to save the world, to save the animals and birds, if nations require any laws to preserve the wild area, then it is always good to do that. This way everything will be in peace and even if the wild area gives economic gain, what is the use if there are no people to enjoy that gain. Hence wilderness area should be preservered.

Sentence: Hence wilderness area should be preservered.
Description: The fragment Hence wilderness is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Hence with adjective

You argued well.