Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Nationa should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas, no matter whether they can be developed for economy. There are many benefits for preserving wilderness areas, and these benegits are much more important than economic growth. For example, people can learn how to respect lives via protecting wilder animals. In addition, the varieties of animals and plants in country are greatly enhanced by preserving wilderness. These are just some of the great advantages we can have if we preserve wasteland of our own.

First, our people can learn how to respect lives. There are many kinds of animals which are not easily seen in cities. In preserving wilderness areas, we protect their homes and make them live their lives happily and unharmed. Furthermore, he government should eduacate people how many wilder lives there are and how we can protect them. By telling them how beautiful lives are, they can learn the importance of the respect to lives.

Second, the varieties of of animals and plants in country are greatly enhanced by preserving wasteland. Since the varieties of genes are a crucial problem for preventing diseases and the ability to adapt, maintaining the varietiea of animals and plants are very important. Via preserving wasteland, many lives are protected, and their genes as well. The cure of some disease may lies in the gene of some individual. Moreover, there may be some diviation of this kind of animal can survive in some extreme evironment. And these are greatly valuable for our country.

In the end, preserving any remaining wilderness areas in nation's natural state is very important, we should regulate laws to do this, even if these lands are related to economic development. What's more. our people can learn how to respect lives vie protecting wasteland. And, moreover, we can enhance the varieties of of animals and plants in country by doing so. We should pass laws to preserve these invaluable wilderness areas.

Sentence: Second, the varieties of of animals and plants in country are greatly enhanced by preserving wasteland.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and of

Sentence: And, moreover, we can enhance the varieties of of animals and plants in country by doing so.
Suggestion: Refer to of and of

Sentence: Furthermore, he government should eduacate people how many wilder lives there are and how we can protect them.
Error: eduacate Suggestion: educate

Sentence: Since the varieties of genes are a crucial problem for preventing diseases and the ability to adapt, maintaining the varietiea of animals and plants are very important.
Error: varietiea Suggestion: varieties

Sentence: Moreover, there may be some diviation of this kind of animal can survive in some extreme evironment.
Error: evironment Suggestion: environment
Error: diviation Suggestion: deviation