Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher

The above argument states that the Nature's way store should be successful in the town of Plainsville. But, he has not mentioned about the other stores and what new products it is introducing in the market. Hence, the above argument leads little more information to show that the store should be successful.

The author states that the store is profitable where residents lead healthy life. The author does not state anything about the popularity of the store. he does not give any information about why it is profitable in other areas. Maybe, the store has given some discounts and other offers, which tempt other people to buy their products. The author here does not indicate any such profitable offers or give specific reasons as to why the store is profitable. The other assumption we can make as to why the store is profitable is, maybe the store is quiet popular and people are familiar with the store. Hence, they might come for shopping the health products here.

And also, if the store is planning to open a new franchise here, there is no indication as to why the store should be profitable. If Plainsville is a town with helathy people then, they might have another store where they can find better health products than Nature's Way shop. Since, this store will be a new one, there is less possibility that people will shop here, because the prices of the products in this store maybe expensive then the other franchise in the town. As told before, people tend to shop in a store which they are familiar of and get good discounts. The local health club is having more customers because people who were doing outdoor exercises like running, walking, swimming, or playing tennis and other activities are going to health clubs. But, this does not mean that they are becoming health conscious now. They might not be finding appropriate time, or because of the weather they can no longer do those outdoor exercises and hence have joined the health club.

The author should provide more information about the town, about the other stores selling the health products and about the discounts and other special discounts the store has offered in other towns. Also, the author should give details about the products the store sells. And lastly, the author should give the details about the other stores in the town which sells the health products.

Hence, the above statement is said to be specious and needs more information to prove what the author implies.

Sentence: As told before, people tend to shop in a store which they are familiar of and get good discounts.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and and

Sentence: If Plainsville is a town with helathy people then, they might have another store where they can find better health products than Nature's Way shop.
Error: helathy Suggestion: healthy

Well, you did a good job! The argument is great! Keep going!