"In order to save a considerable amount of money, Rockingham's century-old town hall should be torn down and replaced by the larger and more energy-efficient building that some citizens have proposed. The old town hall is too small to comfortably accommod

"In order to save a considerable amount of money, Rockingham's century-old town hall should be torn down and replaced by the larger and more energy-efficient building that some citizens have proposed. The old town hall is too small to comfortably accommodate the number of people who are employed by the town. In addition, it is very costly to heat the old hall in winter and cool it in summer. The new, larger building would be more energy efficient, costing less per square foot to heat and cool than the old hall. Furthermore, it would be possible to rent out some of the space in the new building, thereby generating income for the town of Rockingham."

The argument states that for reducing the costs of Rockingham’s century which are mostly caused by old- fashion heating and cooling syatem and moreover, to accommodate more people and make it more confortable, it is needed to be destroyed and rebuit to not only the new larger building would be more energy efficient but also some spaces in the new building would be rented for making money. The author have just considered some facets like costs and accommodation and have not take into account any another possible condition that there would be related to the issue.

Firstly, the author mentioned that the Rockingham’s century should be torn down based on the proposal of some people. However, he/she never discussed that how many of people are agree or not? Are the most resident satisfied to loose their current dwell and move to another one? Nevertheless, if most of the people support the idea of ruining the old apartment, do we have suppose a new place for them to uproot? Hence, in this case the author should clarify that how many residents are agree. Moreover, he/she must explain the policy of settling down these people in the new houses.

Secondly, the author claims that the cost of heating and cooling system is very high, hence, it should be rebuilt. However, the author never displayed that how much money it is needed? Is the needed mony for rebuilting less than the fixing the ongoing system? The author has not never noticed to the fact that the costs of rebuilting the apartment would be more that revitalizing the present, it might be better to enhance the current cooling and heating system by some work such as making isulation, setting new pipes and contemporary systems etc. therefore, the author did not consider the fact that rebuilting may not results in more less cost.

Thirdly, the author explained that they would be able to make money by renting some houses. However, he/she has not been display that there would remain any empty house or all the houses will be filled by the previous settlements of the Rockingham’s century. It is worth to mention that maybe there would not be any excessive house to rent anothers.

As a summary, the author stated a general consideration about the Rockingham’s century to reduce the costs but has ever noticed to the other facts that must be supposed. Therefore, this argument is weak.

Sentence: Nevertheless, if most of the people support the idea of ruining the old apartment, do we have suppose a new place for them to uproot?
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and suppose

Sentence: The argument states that for reducing the costs of Rockingham's century which are mostly caused by old- fashion heating and cooling syatem and moreover, to accommodate more people and make it more confortable, it is needed to be destroyed and rebuit to not only the new larger building would be more energy efficient but also some spaces in the new building would be rented for making money.
Error: rebuit Suggestion: rebuilt
Error: confortable Suggestion: comfortable
Error: syatem Suggestion: system

Sentence: Is the needed mony for rebuilting less than the fixing the ongoing system?
Error: mony Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: rebuilting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The author has not never noticed to the fact that the costs of rebuilting the apartment would be more that revitalizing the present, it might be better to enhance the current cooling and heating system by some work such as making isulation, setting new pipes and contemporary systems etc. therefore, the author did not consider the fact that rebuilting may not results in more less cost.
Error: isulation Suggestion: ?

Sentence: It is worth to mention that maybe there would not be any excessive house to rent anothers.
Error: anothers Suggestion: No alternate word