Essay topics: "Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central Plaza store owners believe that the decrease in their business is due to the number of skateboard users in the plaza. There has also been a dramatic increase in the amount of litter and vandalism throughout the plaza. Thus, we recommend that the city prohibit skateboarding in Central Plaza. If skateboarding is prohibited here, we predict that business in Central Plaza will return to its previously high levels."
The argument that if skateboarding is prohibited in central plaza to increase business in central plaza. Author mentioned that there is increase in the amount of litter and vandalism throughout the plaza. However conclusion is relies on evidence and there is no clear evidence there.
First, increase in number of skateboarder is affecting the business growth. It may be believable reason, for instance we would not to park vehicle in area where skateboarding is going on. Any kind on accidents can happen. So instead of that customer will prefer shop some other place.
Second, author mentioned about litter and vandalism. It seems that both of the things are unpleasant according to customer's view. Customer will not happy to drive to the area where is private, public property is getting violated, for example we always prefer to shop in pleasant area not in litter dropped area.
Third, there is possibility that other shopping centers may be providing variety of brands, facilities at their center which may not be available at center plaza. This would be the reason of decrease the business.
In conclusion skateboarding, litter, vandalism anyone could be the reason of business fall off. Store owners or Central plaza management must keep the area clean and vandalize free. They should prohibit skateboarder from shopping area and request government to provide them proper area for skateboarding. Owner and Plaza authorities must have concentrate on satisfaction of customers by providing variety of brands, facilities.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 16 hours ago||agmh||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||roncy||0||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||bharti.sharma2792||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||tlaber||78||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||harshyop||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||harshyop||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||pranavkgaur||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Diana321||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Pattern||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Pratheebha||50||Read full essay|
- Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher (73.33329999999999)
- "To serve the housing needs of our students, Buckingham College should build a number of new dormitories. Buckingham's enrollment is growing and, based on current trends, will double over the next 50 years, thus making existing dormitory space inadequate (54.4444)
- "Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice a (30)
- "Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice a (50)
- "Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central Plaza store owners believe that the decrease in their business is due to the num (35)
- If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable. (55)
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition (60)
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent (30)
- Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. (50)