People are mistaken when they assume that the problems they confront are more complex and challenging than the problems faced by their predecessors. This illusion is eventually dispelled with increased knowledge and experience

Everybody in day to life make mistakes on one or the other day. Some may be complex or may be simple. In now a days problems becomes more challenging when they are more complex. Some people who are facing problems now think that in olden days there were less problems and life was simple. But problems has nothing to do with time it may occur at any instant throughout the life. In olden days decisions were taken with at most foreseeing and with positive attitude. Even the modern technology made them think predecessors doesn’t face complex problems. It also depends on each individual’s attitude how he makes it more complex or overcomes a problem.

Modern technology made people in now a days think that problems were not complex in those days. But advancements made today were not present in those days, so they too had difficult problems. For example farmer in olden days has no tractor to plough the field which was major problem for them .So advancements in not only in machinery but in every field shows how problems were solved without machinery and necessary equipment

The problems has to follow at any instant of their life. Now a day’s people facing problems at early age onwards in which some people who are not mentally strong waits till it becomes more complex. So time plays major factor in making problem even worst. One should be cautious when he got a problem try to reduce it by necessary steps. For example if we know that farmers are going to get more rain they are happy but should also check if they are going to face any problems by more than required rains. So precautions would reduce the intensity of problem those days

Attitude plays major role in every individual’s life. Positive attitude changes life style of every individual. So whenever the problems comes one should have positive attitude which is missing in the people in now a days. So the people worsen the problem by too much thinking. So the people in now a days are more materialistic in busy life than having a patience.

In earlier days people were austere even they never degraded themselves .So people with illusion are eventually dispelled with increased knowledge and experience. Even people in olden days doesn't have much knowledge they have patience and positive attitude which made them think any problem to be smaller.

Sentence: Everybody in day to life make mistakes on one or the other day.
Description: The fragment life make mistakes is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: In now a days problems becomes more challenging when they are more complex.
Suggestion: Refer to problems and becomes

Sentence: One should be cautious when he got a problem try to reduce it by necessary steps.
Description: The fragment got a problem try to is rare

A lot of 'so' in the essay.