As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Since Paleolithic times, a feature distinguishing human beings from animals is the ability of thinking and making tools such as choppers, burins and awls. Gradually, tools have been progressively improved so then nowadays we have computers, vehicles and equipments that seem to be indispensable in our daily life. Opposite the concern that this dependence may deteriorate competence of thought, surely Hi-tech tools not only revolutionize the world but also enhance human brainpower.

Despite capability of supporting our hard work or even being surrogates, technology is just tools that cannot replace completely our mind to think. A computer and a printer can give you a document, but they cannot draft it. Similarly, a machine can carry out a full manufacturing system but you must create its process. No matter how cutting-edge a technology is, it has to be driven by human intelligence and decision making to get desired the results.

No one can have a grasp on a technology without learning the operating methods. From operating regular household appliances, e.g., blenders, lawn movers and microwave to super elaborate equipments, e.g., mainframe computers, satellites and aircraft, we have to understand how to use them. Besides operating, to use effectively and expertly, a technology requires us to study and practice assiduously for a long time. The more complicated and state – of – the – art a technology is, the higher skill it demands. For example, renderers need to practice and employ proficiently every tool and application of some 3D animators, e.g., 3Dsmax and Maya to make a perfect character in a role-playing game called Final Fantasy. Through processes of acquiring and training, humans constantly improve their thought and enrich their brainpower.

Paralleling its advantages, technology has also brought damaging effects such as global warming, air pollution and resource depletion. Those negatives are hurdles that challenge the human’s abilities and force them to rack their brains. More and more, humans have been having outstanding inventions to surmount the damages, for instance, nuclear and solar energy, water and oil filters, oxygen fuel, artificial foods and nanotechnology. All above inventions are outcomes of creating, reflecting and interacting processes of human brain.

Owing to technology, humans have created such inconceivable discoveries and imaginations that in the past were believed to be nonsensical, ludicrous or fabulous. For instance, Galileo found a state changing ancient awareness of universe that the earth circles the sun by supporting of telescope. More outstandingly, hologram technology helped 3D virtual Japanese singer, Hatsune Miku, to appear, sing and dance reality on the stage. Science and technology also bring us to an era of Dynamic Architecture when a building can move and rotate like a snake. These projects have been proceeding in Dubai and will exist in near future. All these imagination as fairy tales have became reality day by day. It is proof that the human intelligence is increasingly transcendent and human will always be the first-class among creatures.

Ultimately, modern technologies can be incredible tools supporting us on every hard and dangerous work but they cannot make us dependent totally due to our unique brainpower. Tools are just tools no matter how advanced they are that need controlling, directing and upgrading by human. Going with development of technologies, human competence of thought will improved unlimitedly.

Sentence: Going with development of technologies, human competence of thought will improved unlimitedly.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and improved