As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The extent to which technology has revolutionized the world since the prehistorical era to date cannot be ignored. Notwithstanding, technology has led to a clearer understanding of the complexities of life, efficient use of time, increased human intelligence and efficiency. This can be evidenced in a hypothetical “normal day” of human lives where a person commutes to work in an automobile, uses the computer or any automated device for a particular task, uses the telephone to transmit information in the comfort of a chair and the most common technology –watching news on the television to ...

Sentence: I could imagine an epoch when technology will lead to increase comfort and feasibilities in humans' lives; when one will only need to command a car to drive to any destination with ease whiles attention and time is focused to solving more complex quandaries.
Suggestion: Refer to whiles and attention

No. of Words: 527 350 (did you write the essay in half an hour?)