the people wolud deteriorate their ability to think as they more rely on technology

the author asserts that the people wolud deteriorate their ability to think and to face the oneours task ahead of them by relying more and more on technology for the same. here author is try to piont out the latent attitude which people would develop if they rely themselves on technology for everything. the topic is a contentious one.

however, i am not in support of the author assertion and i think by using technology people are not making them dull, rather they are making life easy and suitable for living.

firstly, use of more technology has opened or widen our gateway to access or to learn more and more about any field, without wasting our time in searching for the matter which we required, by using search engine on just one click. for example a student is eager to know about astronomy but he does not has acces to elite institution for gathering knowledge, he can go to any search engine and would get what he want.

secondly, using technology we are able to communicate and spread data, globally in just few seconds. it allows us to aware the people about any thing, about any event and also helps to solve our day to day problems. for example a government passes a law for sake of the industry growth, now with use of technolgy we can see the growth rate due to the awreness in people among that law and also it is known to every one in no time.

although, their are cases where technology had hamper the mind growth and also effect physically which implicitlt effects the human efficiency. for example people spend their time in front of their multimedia stuff and electronic gadgets rather, getting out for some time and intract with nature. this effect the human body internally and make him vurnueable and hence technology shows it's sideffects.

finaly, i like to conclude that the people are not makig them dull or lossing their ability rather it helps in making themselves more efficient and advance them to live a better future.

Sentence: the author asserts that the people wolud deteriorate their ability to think and to face the oneours task ahead of them by relying more and more on technology for the same. here author is try to piont out the latent attitude which people would develop if they rely themselves on technology for everything. the topic is a contentious one. however, i am not in support of the author assertion and i think by using technology people are not making them dull, rather they are making life easy and
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and try

Error: oneours Suggestion: ones
Error: piont Suggestion: point
Error: wolud Suggestion: would

Sentence: secondly, using technology we are able to communicate and spread data, globally in just few seconds. it allows us to aware the people about any thing, about any event and also helps to solve our day to day problems. for example a government passes a law for sake of the industry growth, now with use of technolgy we can see the growth rate due to the awreness in people among that law and also it is known to every one in no time.
Error: awreness Suggestion: awareness
Error: technolgy Suggestion: technology

Sentence: although, their are cases where technology had hamper the mind growth and also effect physically which implicitlt effects the human efficiency. for example people spend their time in front of their multimedia stuff and electronic gadgets rather, getting out for some time and intract with nature. this effect the human body internally and make him vurnueable and hence technology shows it's sideffects.
Error: intract Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: vurnueable Suggestion: vulnerable
Error: implicitlt Suggestion: implicitly
Error: sideffects Suggestion: side facts

Sentence: finaly, i like to conclude that the people are not makig them dull or lossing their ability rather it helps in making themselves more efficient and advance them to live a better future.
Error: lossing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: makig Suggestion: making
Error: finaly Suggestion: final