People's behavior is largely determined by the forces not of their own making. Analyze the issue.

People's behavior is largely determined by the forces not of their own making.
Analyze the issue.

People’s behaviour is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

People’s behaviour is made up by many factors and not by their own only. Therefore, it is agreeable that people’s behaviour is largely determined by the forces not of their own making. In making up of behaviour of a person, the environment around him is not solely responsible. There can be many factors involved in this.

When a child is born, his brain stores everything the child hears. This is the first and the most important step of making up of the behaviour of a child. The parents contribute the most in the making up of the person’s behaviour as in the early stages as they only spend most of the time with the child. That is why it is also said that using expletives or fighting has a very bad impact on children. Children start to develop the behaviour similar to their parents as in this stage they are in stage of gaining knowledge and they don’t have any previous knowledge. Therefore, they don’t judge anything they hear and it comes naturally in their behaviour.

As the child grows up, makes some friends, these friends now start influencing the child’s behaviour because now he is spending his maximum time with them. Sometimes, when we find a person interesting we start to adopt their habits and ways of doing things. People’s behaviour is largely influenced by the kind of people they hang around with, as also in a popular proverb, “birds of the same feather, flock together”.

The nation or the social community where the child has been brought up also has a strong influence on the making up of the behaviour of a person. People of same nation tend to have a nature of a similar type. The people of a particular nation have a common trait which found in the maximum individuals of that nation.
In short, people’s behaviour is largely determined by the people with whom they spend their maximum time and the environment where they have been brought up.