A pet food company recalled 4 million pounds of pet food in response to complaints that pets that had consumed the food experienced vomiting, lethargy, and other signs of illness. After the recall, the pet food company tested samples from the recalled foo

A pet food company recalled 4 million pounds of pet food in response to complaints that pets that had consumed the food experienced vomiting, lethargy, and other signs of illness. After the recall, the pet food company tested samples from the recalled food and determined that all chemicals found in the food were chemicals that are approved for use in pet food. Thus, the recalled food was not responsible for these symptoms, and the company should not devote further resources to the investigation.

The topic given deals with pet food and the possible connection between illness caused to pets because of consumption of the pet food produced by the company.The pet food company had to recall 4 million pounds of pet food after pets showed signs of vomiting, lethargy and other problems.But however after appropriate testing a conclusion was derived stating all the chemicals in the food were approved for use and they were not responsible for the illness thus the company decided it should not devote further resources to the investigation.However based on the given facts the company's decision to stop further investigation can only be described as foolish.

The company has not taken time and efforts to check why the pets suffered from illness after consumption of the pet food. Whether it was a problem with a certain stock of pet food that the company produced or because it was a problem caused only to certain pets such as dogs or cats

Simply abruptly ending the investigation is a clear sign that the company does not value its customers. the company should make efforts to test the samples that caused the illness and find out whether it was because of a certain component of the food getting spoiled or whether it was the packing or the food can that led to the problem. Even though the company states that the chemicals were approved there is no substantial proof that states that the chemicals in the pet food that caused problems were upto the given standard.The company should have supported their judgement by providing the chemical results of the pet food.

Also it could be that the pet food problems might be reported in a particular area or region wherein a certain set of factors such as climatic conditions, temperature ,handling of the food, or mixing of the food with other substances might have caused the problem.

The company should have continued the research to makes sure that such a problem would not have occur again and assure the customers that their product is of world class quality.
Simply coming to a decision based on improper research clearly shows that the company is at fault and they are simply trying to cover up their mistakes.

Sentence: The company should have continued the research to makes sure that such a problem would not have occur again and assure the customers that their product is of world class quality.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and makes
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and occur

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.