Many people compare a business leader with a government official. While there are many ways in which both can influence the nation or a community, some people only believe government officials and think that they are only the one who can influence anybody, any community or even a nation. While on the contrary, there are people who feel that a business leader can change the whole nation and influence a community in a better way. I would like to refute the former group of people and would agree with the latter one.

Primarily, today, most of the individuals do not have any kind of respect for a government official. For instance, few months back there was a lot of chaos in India due to corruption, hence, majority of the Indian citizens went against the government and supported a soldier, a common man. Therefore, I feel that a business leader can influence a community is a broader sense with the help of his own examples and experience. A powerful business leader can change a nation with positivity and enthusiasm. There are more examples of a business leader than a government official who have influenced the society.

Secondarily, a business leader does not need any money to stay alive, whereas a government official always needs money. As a business leader has his mind as an asset, a political leader has money as his asset. Mind is more powerful than money, when one has mind, he can gain money, but without mind, one lands nowhere. Therefore, I believe that a business leader is far more capable of influencing a community or a nation than a political leader.

Finally, a government official has a limited time to stay in his chosen career, while a business man can stay as long as he wishes to. Hence, a business leader has far more knowledge. Far more experience than a government official to influence a community.

In conclusion, while there have been arguments made on both the sides of the given situation, more positive points goes with the political leader in order to change a community or a nation. I completely believe and support all the business leaders in the world who wants to influence everybody, because they are true to themselves, unlike the political leaders who work only for themselves. Therefore, I agree that a powerful business leader can influence a nation or a society than a government official.

Don't put too many 'therefore' and 'hence'.
Ideas are not well supported.