The real talent of a popular musician cannot accurately be assessed until the musician has been dead for several generations, so that his or her fame does not interfere with honest assessment.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a

The real talent of a popular musician cannot accurately be assessed until the musician has been dead for several generations, so that his or her fame does not interfere with honest assessment.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Musicians with their songs and tunes manage to win hearts of millions of people all around the world. In fact every forte of music has its own star. Like Michael Jackson is the king of rock music, every type of music has its individual fan following as well.

Apart from the well renowned celebrities in music, there may be others not so famous but skilled also. Both the famous and the not so famous musicians manage to spread their talent and entertain people around the world. These musicians if assessed during their working tenure could be made aware of their weaknesses and that will help them to work on them and enhance their efficiency and talent. Evaluating their talent post their death will not help them to improve during their life time and may thus restrict them from becoming a good musician.

A reasonable person may however feel that assessment of the skills and ability of a musician during his life time may be influenced by many factors. The prime factor being fame. Paradoxically, it is the style of the musician that has a greater impact in making him famous than his music alone. Also lack of talent can be cloaked by heavy promotions of music and more emphasis is laid on the looks and attire than on achieving more knowledge on music.This causes the skilled musicians with lack of these extraneous things to become outdated. Hence, the real talent of the musicians gets overshadowed by their renown.

Also the more famous a musician is, the more is his personal life more talked about. Had any of his actions in personal life been unjustified, it is immediately brought into limelight my media industry and the artist is portrayed as a villain. These prejudices may also impact his talent assessment largely.

Since we observe that all the factors contributing to fame are temporary, hence the death of the person would mean the death of his music. As a result the artist's talent and skills will be limited only to his contemporary period.

Therefore in order enable candid evaluation of the real talent and skills of musician, it is essential to assess them post their death. This process will keep them alive even thousand years after their death.The greatest achievement of an artist persist in the hearts and in the music of the future generation pertinaciously.