Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be su

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

It is an indeed dubitable fact that each type of crime is confined to mere time constraint only and when it get caught by crime controlled authorities then turn into scandals; which become the moot-concern of the society to draw mortals’ attention towards the problems more than speakers or reformers in reality. So, I do assert up to some extent with this given statement.

On the first facet , It is conceded that scandals reveals the sinful veracity of the people who usually get involve in abject to earn money as well as name and fame. Moreover, all these things help people to know; what is the reality of elites like actors, ministers, preceptors and so forth whereas reformers lagged regard of these level articles. To make it apparent, I would like to cite an example that the last 3G scandal of India’s communication ministry manifests the abominable face; which was being an abstract issue. Till, it had not revealed.

Furthermore, scandals when come under the light then it force government to take some hard and fast steps to make system defiled-free as these abject are confirmed with some firm evidence; which give no chance to culprit to offend him-self. To exemplify, I am going to cite an example which is quite recent as one of the famous impostor preceptor ‘SWAMI NITYANAND’ sins got elucidated his sex-scandal where it was only under the rumors category till, it had not proved.

On the whilst, reformers and speakers do have their own inevitability as they are the initiators of any grave issue which is being suffered by people. Owing to whenever ones get witting of it.
About the clog of society’s then it get inculcate in dwellers’ mind which further become the solution of the trouble. To illustrate, it can be seen that plethora of nations organize motivational shows to give people spur to individuals so I assent That indeed reformers are the interceptors to bring these troubles to put in the acme of masses’ considerations and to change their opines as well.

In crux, I concede that the pace of scandals should be exposed and augmented by media and other resources of communication so that our country could be problem –free. Apart from this, even, motivators need to do their task with vim and zeal.

Sentence: Furthermore, scandals when come under the light then it force government to take some hard and fast steps to make system defiled-free as these abject are confirmed with some firm evidence; which give no chance to culprit to offend him-self.
Description: The fragment it force government is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace force with verb, past tense

Sentence: About the clog of society's then it get inculcate in dwellers' mind which further become the solution of the trouble.
Description: The fragment it get inculcate is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: To illustrate, it can be seen that plethora of nations organize motivational shows to give people spur to individuals so I assent That indeed reformers are the interceptors to bring these troubles to put in the acme of masses' considerations and to change their opines as well.
Description: The fragment That indeed reformers is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace indeed with adjective