Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

In the above argument, arguer asserts that scandals are useful because they pay more attention on factors that reformer and speaker could not dig. Just as it says, scandals are reflections of some aspects of people and they do disclose some information that public do not know. As a celebrity, a singer, an actor or other public figures/ characters, high moral identity and making positive impact on public are essential, —public figures will take high consideration of restraining their behavior because they know there is a monitor called” scandal”, there could drug scandal, sex scandal, and military, or politic scandal of which those make up “an eye” staring at behavior of public figures.

However, scandals sometimes are not useful making us pay attention to problems, instead, they may distract our attention from real problems, and makes us focus on gossiping about trivial things. For example, sex scandals of some governors, which is increasing rapidly in just a few years, debunk the real characters of public figures which always show a positive side, and us, as public, were keep in the dark. Uncovering these scandals in media does not lead us to focus on the core problems: we rebuke the “wrongdoer” again and again, we talk them as daily topic. But, do we actually find out where the true problem is or pay attention? And how to control these negative phenomenon?

Some scandals are not from truth facts, but which made up by media who can profit from this. For example, we always can hear various scandals, money or relationship scandal about actors or actresses, people vilify harshly on these celebrities when they actually do not know at all about the truth and sometimes, people do not even care about the truth, but enjoying share and talk about the scandal they heard with friends. These scandals like virus disseminate fast, and something made up developed to a “fact” after more and more people talking about them.

On the contrary, a speaker or reformer cannot make up things whenever they want. They see real problems, and point out the problems, and speak to public based on truth. After they came up the problems, no matter is about military, policy, construction of society or economy, the public take an actual consideration about these issue, and probably respond with good suggestion to reformers or speakers, but not gossiping them as mock.

The speaker’s assertion about scandals are more helpful to let us find out problems than speaker or reformer lack of deep consideration. Indeed, scandals, to some extent, unmasks us specific problems. But to make a further examination, this claim is too extreme because scandals itself, sometimes, is a problem; let alone it rebuke other problems in society. The problems pointed out by reformer or speaker on many aspects are more persuasive and accurate than feign virus-like scandals.

Sentence: However, scandals sometimes are not useful making us pay attention to problems, instead, they may distract our attention from real problems, and makes us focus on gossiping about trivial things.
Description: The fragment not useful making is rare

Sentence: For example, sex scandals of some governors, which is increasing rapidly in just a few years, debunk the real characters of public figures which always show a positive side, and us, as public, were keep in the dark.
Description: The word keep is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were keep

Sentence: After they came up the problems, no matter is about military, policy, construction of society or economy, the public take an actual consideration about these issue, and probably respond with good suggestion to reformers or speakers, but not gossiping them as mock.
Description: The fragment public take an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: But to make a further examination, this claim is too extreme because scandals itself, sometimes, is a problem; let alone it rebuke other problems in society.
Description: The fragment it rebuke other is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rebuke with verb, past tense