Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Although scandals focus our attention on problems in unusual ways, but I totally disagree that they are useful. Actually, scandals are fetching stories based on some tiny bites of to a certain extent distorted reality intermixed with exaggerated gossips and uncertain guesses. A scandal is a water-added story to draw attention and fuel irrational emotional reactions. Considering such nasty mixture of truths and lies, scandals reasonably can't and shouldn't be a way to bring up new topics of discussion.

On the one hand, depending on the source which spreads it, a scandal has internal bias. For example, if a political party tends to ruin the reputation of a presidential candidate from the rival party it is simple to make a malicious gossip against him/her. Rooting of scandals in a society corrupts the common sense, trust and confidence among the people. In a society which truth is blended to deception trust withers and dies. Distrust leads to fragmentation of society and declined development.

On the other hand, discriminating truth from lie needs a great deal of effort and wastes a significant amount of money and time. The primary question is that why should we abuse the material and spiritual resources of a society to warm up the media in case of attracting attentions to a specific issue?

I believe that although avoiding falsification and scandals is less exiting and in some cases may result in losing the spot light on a subject, it is very crucial for keeping the unity and trustfulness in a society untouched.

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.