Science is meaningless without religion.

Science and religion are intrinsically connected to each other not externally. But people of world are pompous, so they will not see link between two. But some scientist and inventors who were autodidact and having profound intellectual have established connection between two. So I endorse statement and I will justify my reasoning by considering three examples which will explicitly declaim my endorsement towards statement.

Science is meaningless without religion. Some people have promulgated this statement. for instance, take example of Albert Einstein, who is well known physicist in world and counted into category of people with high I.Q ever born in world. He thrived physics with his breakthrough theories which superseded Newton theories. He gave one quote that science is meaningless without religion. He gave explanation for his quote that religion is basal for foundation of science. If that basal will be flabby and swaying then science will have consequence accordingly.

Some explanations even science is failed to provide. For instance, take example of one sky diver whose name was Henry. what happened to him was inexplicable for science. Once he jumped from high altitude around 15000 feet from ground. During time period he was falling with high speed towards ground, he tried to open parachute but parachute failed and he was impending ground with high speed. He thought that he will die. Eventually he hit ground with speed around 800 km/hr and he survived. He was curious to know how he survived with debacle damage. He contacted some scientist for exegesis for his survival but according to science he would have died but indeed he did not. Here science failed but religious explanation was sufficient to provide explanation for wreak. so this show that Science is meaningless without religion.

Whatever happens in nature, science is incapable to explain it. For more elaboration take example of Why earth is rounded not any other shape or activities happening in sun. How sun is producing that much energy. Science tried but did not give satisfactory reason for it. But in religious books they provide reason for formation of sun and source of it. Here in this context also Science is meaningless without religion.

Ultimately, if science wants to cover every field with his explanation then it is not possible because sometimes consequence will create in which science will be inexplicable but religion will be capable of giving explanation. so both are connected to each other. No one can survive aloof. I justified that example of Henry support statement and Einstein who gave explanation for connection between two. So Science is meaningless without religion.