Seniority (years of service) should not be the basis of employee compensation. Employees should be promoted and given raises solely on the basis of their work performance and merit. That is a better way to encourage high productivity.Discuss the extent to

Seniority (years of service) should not be the basis of employee compensation. Employees should be promoted and given raises solely on the basis of their work performance and merit. That is a better way to encourage high productivity.

Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations or reading.

Be it a genius student or the charismatic actor, everyone has to perform well in order to discern himself/herself from others. It must be firmly believed in lines that "give the favor to one who labors." the sensibility lies in promoting the one who is more productive and efficient than the one who has spent scads of year with just an average performance. this also motivates people to work harder and give their best rather sitting idle and spending the futile life in the organisation.

The person who has successfully spent a lot of time, is no doubt has been loyal and faithful, to the organisation but this must not be the only parameter for promotion. in fact it might affect the organisation adversely. for example if a person is working hard and he is expecting the appraisal in the form of incentives or promotion might get disappointed if the person who has been more with the organisation gets it. it might also happen that the person may get highly demotivated and give up the hard work or resign from the job. this way an organisation may lose a very efficient, highly productive and effective employee and continue with the one who just contribute little in production of organisation.

However it can't be denied that the person who has spent lots of year in any organisation has the much information about organisation and he has the experience of what is needed to increase the productivity of organisation. also he has given his whole life in serving organization, so he deserves more than others if emotional side is concerned. but everyone knows that organizations are run by rational values rather than emotional ones.

finally agreeing the fact that although seniority is the reflection of any employee's faithfulness and loyalty to the organisation, it mustn't be the solely basis for promotion.In order to get more from the employees and for high productivity of organisation work performance and merit must be the only scale for promotion. Emotional values must be there but not to dominate the rational one..

Sentence: It must be firmly believed in lines that 'give the favor to one who labors.' the sensibility lies in promoting the one who is more productive and efficient than the one who has spent scads of year with just an average performance. this also motivates people to work harder and give their best rather sitting idle and spending the futile life in the organisation.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization
Error: scads Suggestion: ?

Sentence: The person who has successfully spent a lot of time, is no doubt has been loyal and faithful, to the organisation but this must not be the only parameter for promotion. in fact it might affect the organisation adversely. for example if a person is working hard and he is expecting the appraisal in the form of incentives or promotion might get disappointed if the person who has been more with the organisation gets it. it might also happen that the person may get highly demotivated and give up the
Error: demotivated Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: hard work or resign from the job. this way an organisation may lose a very efficient, highly productive and effective employee and continue with the one who just contribute little in production of organisation.

Sentence: However it can't be denied that the person who has spent lots of year in any organisation has the much information about organisation and he has the experience of what is needed to increase the productivity of organisation. also he has given his whole life in serving organization, so he deserves more than others if emotional side is concerned. but everyone knows that organizations are run by rational values rather than emotional ones.

Sentence: finally agreeing the fact that although seniority is the reflection of any employee's faithfulness and loyalty to the organisation, it mustn't be the solely basis for promotion.In order to get more from the employees and for high productivity of organisation work performance and merit must be the only scale for promotion.
Error: mustn Suggestion: must