To serve the housing needs of our students, Buckingham College should build a number of new dormitories. Buckingham's enrollment is growing and, based on current trends, will double over the next 50 years, thus making existing dormitory space inadequate.

According to the author, Since Buckingham's enrollment is growing,so Buckingham college should build a number of dormitories to serve the housing needs of their students. In first glance it looks a genuine need which should be consider, but there is no report attached by author which can verify the author's statement. There is no data which can show the increasing student density in Buckingham college.

Secondly, there is no proportional relation between the student density and dormitories. Since, every student who is taking admission in a college not necessarily bounded to stay in dormitories only, he is free to arrange his accommodation either in college dormitories or in cities. Some of the students can be permanent resident in that city, and in this case there is no need to stay in a college dormitory.

Next, author is saying that based on current trends, enrollments will double over the next 50 years, thus making existing dormitory space inadequate. But it looks quite insane thought.Since it is good to think before for the betterment but it is funny to think beyond the time, it can called an imagination nothing else. As we do not know that what will happen after 50 years. It is good to make the long term plan up to 5-10 years, not more than it.

In next point, according to the author's statement,the average rent for an apartment in the town has risen in recent years and it can be difficult for students to afford an off campus apartment. This point looks viable to me, but there are many other ways to have an off campus apartment. Since we all know, that many students like to share apartment with their friends or batch mates because they prefer a life without supervisors and dormitories rules and regulations.They can share apartment, food and their bills. Which is an easy and cheaper way to live.

In the end, This statement looks non-viable, and looks like it is based on assumption and it is only an assumption of the author.It is insane to build the dormitories because author thinks that after 50 years it can be a problem for students. So according to me, this statement looks weak.

Sentence: In first glance it looks a genuine need which should be consider, but there is no report attached by author which can verify the author's statement.
Description: The fragment be consider , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with adjective