Society Should Make Efforts To Save Endangered Species

Animal and human are inseparable part of the ecosystem and they are very closely associated. From the very beginning of the civilization human killed animal but the perspective was different at different time. At first it was the "survival of the fittest" so to exist in this world human killed animal. At the later stage of civilization actually there is no direct need to kill animal but human haunt the animal for the sake of food chain. As a result some of the species are already tranquilized from the earth and some species are just waiting.

However the given issue to save those species whose potential extinction is result of human activities in not supportable. Both human and animal have the equal right to be in this planet. Human is superior in the intelligence ,it does not support the fact that they can do anything . Body-part of many animal considered to have medicinal value that attracts the poacher resulting the accelerating rate of their extinction. Ivory of the elephant considered as most royal thing for decoration. Some pain killer ingredients contain shark fin oil. But it does not gives us passport to kill shark for it.

With great power comes great responsibilities. So it is the moral duty of the human to maintain the ecological balance by preserving all the species . Not only those are endangered due to human activities but all the species are necessary to make the world beautiful.

Sentence: However the given issue to save those species whose potential extinction is result of human activities in not supportable.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to in and not