Some people believe that government officials must carry out the will of the people they serve. Others believe that officials should base their decisions on their own judgment.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your

Some people believe that government officials must carry out the will of the people they serve. Others believe that officials should base their decisions on their own judgment.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Although it may be true that government officials should listen to its population, they can not just follow the desire of the public. They should have their own principles about what they can do as well as what they can not do, a lot of knowledge, data, and evidences to make the best decision, much more than their people, and, the heart to listen to its people, maybe electorades, and do something good to them. And all these facts make the society more peaceful, beautiful and prosper.

First, the officials should have their own rules, no matter inscribed on their heart or specifically writte...

Sentence: What's more, they should have patience to listen to they own people, who they grew up with, learned together with, and serve now.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they

Sentence: As a result, they should base their strategries on their own judgements, with the aid of all these adventages, and make their nation into advance.
Error: adventages Suggestion: advantages
Error: strategries Suggestion: strategies

Sentence: In the end, the government officials should make their own dicisions, based their own jodgements, which are allowed regarding to their principles, concluded with the aid of all kinds of information that belongs to government only.
Error: jodgements Suggestion: judgments

Sentence: The officials should make desicions on their own, not simply do what the people want.
Error: desicions Suggestion: decisions

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre